http://www.delicious.com/hewettc
After completing the ED505 social bookmarks assignment, I now understand how helpful sites like www.delicious.com are. There are so many different ways I can incorporate this into my classroom. My goal is to create a few "stacks" for different tools to be used in the future. I am going to use this website to collect Internet resources on the ARMT+, student games, quality student research sites, teacher lesson plans, and resource materials. I think this is a great way to have all of my favorite bookmarks on all of my classroom computers. I am going to create a shortcut on the desktop so students can reach the sites easily. I can imagine student research flourishing as quality websites are already identified for them to search for information. Also, with all of my online lesson planning resources at my fingerprints, planning will be so much easier.

Here are the top 20 social bookmarking websites for generating fresh back links to your site. All of these contain DO follow, ensuring links leading to your website will count within the search engines as a valid back link. Social Bookmark
ReplyDelete